Choose your room:
Our hostel rooms, with the best possible comfort
- All our beds measure 200 X 90cm.
- When you arrive, your bed is looking crisp and ready with fresh sheets, pillow and duvet.
- All our rooms are fully heated, with free Wi-Fi and a skylight in our wood beamed ceiling. Our loft rooms give a warm, mountain chalet feel.
- Each bed has its own reading light, electrical outlet and locker – each locker must be secured with your own padlock. If you do not have one, we have some for sale for 3€, which of course you can keep for next time.
- If you need a towel for your stay, you can rent one for 2€ per towel.
A ROOM FOR ALL YOU NEED
We have room for couples, best friends or families, as well as shared room options
Whether you want the privacy of a room for yourself, or enjoy the comfort of one of our bunks in a shared room. We are sure we have YOUR room for either; you and your partner or for you and your friends. Mountain Hostel Tarter shares its rooms, services and experiences.
We have various types of rooms:
- Shared rooms of 4, 5 or 6 people. These can also be completely booked for groups and as family rooms. Or you can book one of these beds for yourself. An ideal option for those on a budget or want to meet new people.
- Our private double room, perfect for 2 people
- If the reservation is for individual beds, we cannot guarantee that the shared room is 100% female since they are all mixed. We do try our best to make sure we put the girls together in the same rooms when we can.
The hostel opened in 2013 and as it has been kitted out with all our affection, the rooms are like new to ensure maximum comfort. Are you ready to go to sleep under the stars or wake up watching the sky from our skylight roof windows?