Mountain Hostel Tarter the best place to stay in Andorra, while you are looking for work and accommodation in Andorra for the winter season.
Mountain Hostel Tarter is the perfect place to stay for your arrival time in Andorra, while you’re looking for rent a flat, or in the process of getting your work visa.
Furthermore, for being a Grandvalira worker, you can take advantage of the best price at Mountain Hostel Tarter. 17€ per person per day. It doesn’t matter if it’s working day or weekend. This offer is available until the 24th November 2016. After that we can offer 10% discount from the official price.
Welcome to Mountain Hostel Tarter!
The Andorra’s hostel situated in El Tarter, 200 meters away from Grandvalira – El Tater.
Mountain Hostel Tarter is a unique establishment in Andorra, designed to offer what we usually look out for when we’re travelling: a comfy and practical place to stay, in a warm and friendly atmosphere. You’ll be staying at a sustainable hostel, where we use solar power, and other energy saving methods, and we contribute to recycling.
Your own space, in a shared room
Mountain Hostel Tarter is a hostel where rooms and facilities are shared. There are rooms for 5 people (2 bunks and an individual bed), and rooms for 4 people (2 bunks). Each bed has its own reading light, electric socket and locker. You can bring your own padlock or buy one for 2€ at the hostel. You’ll see the mountains through all our windows… and the sky! And there’s free Wi-Fi in all the rooms!
Services & Facilities
A small universe, at your reach
- Modern facilities with toilets and showers (also shared, but with individual cubicles). Hot water 24h. We rent clean towels for €2,00.
- Diner room with modern kitchen, fully equipped, to prepare all meals, and with snack and drink machine. Enjoy tea and coffee for free!
- Living room with fireplace, sofas, bean-bags, TV, books, board games and free Wi-Fi.
- Free Wi-Fi available in the entire hostel, rooms included.
- Laundry service: wash and dry machine (about 4kg for 6€)
- Ski locker and boot dryer.
It’s the perfect place to stay, in an easy, practical, comfortable and sustainable way, where you’ll meet and share experiences with other travellers, and enjoy a warm and homely stay.
If you want book it with these conditions, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org